Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby E, on the move! Rhode Island portrait photographer creates in studio first birthday baby portraits



Baby E and his parents came to visit on Saturday and boy did he give me a workout! He was so adventurous, we had to be very creative to catch him on camera! At the end of the session we finally cleared everything out of the middle of the studio and just let him run wild. That's when we got some of the biggest smiles. I can't wait for the warm (and dry!) weather so we can start heading outdoors for these sessions.

It was so much fun to see you all again L family. Enjoy your preview!





1 comment:

  1. I just love E's pictures but then what grandmother wouldn't? You do a magnificent job! I'm glad Stace found you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */