Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another first birthday bash! Baby R's one year old cake smash. Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and New England baby photographer





Do I get to photograph the cutest babies, or do I get to photograph the cutest babies?! Baby R lives right around the corner from me and I was so glad to meet her and her mommy. We celebrated her first birthday in style with a cake smash of course (is there any other way?). This girl was a peanut but she was on the move. She gave mom and I a good workout! Enjoy your preview ;0)

10 comments:

  1. That was quick! Can't wait to see the rest of them (esp. the tutu, partydress, and knit cap)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did R bash the cake or did she melt it with her eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monochromatic layout that emphasizes on her blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute.Loving her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far my absolute favorite is the one standing at the chair. Ruby is too much! Awesome job by photographer in capturing that pose/expression!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these pictures are amazing! Ruby is too beautiful for words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are wonderful! I can not believe she is almost a year old. Ruby is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics. Ruby's workin' the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */