Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby E, my newest niece! Rhode Island and Massachusetts newborn baby portrait photographer creates spring and easter newborn baby portraits




I am so proud to introduce you to my new niece, baby E. I could have held her all day yesterday! She was wide awake at the beginning of our session so I had some extra time getting to cuddle her to sleep. I 'm pretty sure she just wanted to play with her Aunty! She already knows how much fun I am! She was good to me though and had a nice little sleepy period so we could get some of the shots you see below. At two weeks old (I may be biased) she was a total doll face! Enjoy your preview mom and dad ;0)



3 comments:

  1. just visited your blog, please would you want to visit my blog again, I hope my blog will give you a new information, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your nice data, the content is quiet attention-grabbing. i'll be expecting your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */